Our Data Protection policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you provide to us.
What information will we collect?
- a. Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details (address, telephone and email address).
- b. Passport number, date of birth and nationality - if required by the respective airline.
- c. Payment information: card number, security number, expiration date and cardholder name.
- d. Frequent flyer numbers, car rental programme and hotel room preferences (if applicable).
- e. Dietary requirements and health issues (if any) relevant to your travel arrangements or required by the relevant travel service provider(s) (e.g. accommodation or tour providers).
- f. Information provided by filling forms on our website – e.g. email address, where you heard about us and your travel preferences. This information will be used to keep you up to date with all our latest offers and products.
- g. Call recordings – calls may be recorded for the purposes of quality control and staff training.
- h. Social media – by interacting with the social media features on our website (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) you will be bound by the privacy policies of the respective social media companies.
- i. IP address and cookies – When you access our website our servers may record data regarding your device and the network you are using to connect with us, including your IP address.
How will we collect this information?
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it, for example:
- 1. When you purchase a service from us.
- 2. When you subscribe to any newsletter which we may offer from time to time.
- 3. When you register an account with us.
- 4. When you speak to our customer services team.
What will we do with it?
- 1. We will use your name, address and payment details to complete your purchase with us.
- 2. We will also use your details to manage your arrangements, send you notifications and communicate with you generally.
- 3. We may have to disclose your information to the advertisers on our website (who could be located outside the UK/EEA). Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
- 4. For the purpose of providing you with the consignment services, we may have to disclose some of your information to the providers of the services making up your consignment (who could be located outside the UK/EEA). We may also have to disclose some information to third parties in relation to customer services, credit card processing, or other services.
- 5. We may need to disclose your information where required by law, where such a request is made by a legal authority.
- 6. We may from time to time contact you with information about special offers, brochures, new products, forthcoming events or competitions. If you do not wish to receive such information, you may ask us in writing not to receive it.
- 7. We may pass your details to other parties who offer goods or services which we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to have your details passed on in this way, you may ask us in writing not to do so. Please note, if you are a new customer we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
- 8. We may need to disclose our customer list including any personal information relating to you to a third party who acquires or attempts to acquire all or substantially all of the asset/ stock in our company or our website.
Storing your personal data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
What can I do?
If you do not agree to our use of the information as set out above, you should inform us as soon as possible by writing to us at Canyon Travel Limited of Registered Office is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Contact Details: 0207-183-9098 or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may ask us in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge an administration fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information. We aim to respond to you within 21 days from the date of request.
You can also choose not to provide us with some of the information we request, however as a result we may not be able to complete your arrangements.
Information collected by Third Parties
In addition to information collected by ourselves we may also receive data that has been collected by third parties, which would be added to the previous information held by ourselves and handled / stored in accordance with this Policy.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Email:- email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call:- Get in touch with our customer care executives for your queries regarding flight tickets, hotel bookings, holiday packages, cancellation and refund by calling us at: For Callers within or outside UK: 0207-183-9098
Head Office:- Registered Office is: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU.